Terms of service
- 1.1 The purpose of Brinja is to help you with safety while you work in your project
- 1.2 Everything developed by Brinja AB, 559079-2197, belongs to Brinja and may not be used without permission by Brinja AB.
- 1.3 All data stored in the Brinja app may be used by Brinja AB
- 1.4 Brinja AB reserves the right to remove information that is not in line with the app's purpose from the application without specifically informing it.
- 1.5 Brinja AB reserves the right to block and remove users who abuse the purpose with the Application without specifically informing it.
- 2.1 These Terms and Conditions are part of the agreement between Brinja, the project you work for and you as a Brinja Services user.
- 2.2 Terms apply from the day you start using Brinja Services with our consent and then apply for a further period.
- 2.3 The party is entitled to terminate the agreement with a notice of one month's notice period.
- 2.4. The party is entitled to terminate the agreement with immediate effect if the other party violates these terms or if there are grounds for believing that the other party is in default or the other party commits a criminal offense in connection with the performance of the agreement.
- 2.5 If the agreement expires, you agree to terminate all use of Brinja Services immediately.
- 3.1 By signing up with us, you agree that we treat your personal data for purposes that are attributable to Brinja Services.
- 3.2 Furthermore, you agree that we may use your personal information to send information to you about our products and services as well as information from and / or our partners. If you do not wish us to use your personal information in order to provide you with such information / advertisements, please let us know by email. In addition we will use information to improve or create new features for your benefit.
- 3.3 We will not disclose your personal information to other companies.
- 3.4 If you want to change any information or wish to delete any information (some information is required for your use of Brinja Services) or if you no longer want information us and / or our partners, please contact us by email and state which personal information or other information you wish to change and in what way they should be changed.
EXCHANGE AND FORCE MAJEURE
- 4.1 Brinja services, including all content, all applications (including updates or changes), features, are provided in the existing state and use of this is at the user's own risk.
- 4.2. Brinja disclaims the obligation to provide services to you if this is not or becomes unreasonably expensive due to war or riots, terrorist acts, labor market conflict, fire, explosion, natural disaster, serious interference in telecommunications or internet communications, law or decision by public authority or other similar circumstance that we do not possess and could not reasonably have predicted.